Saturday, November 28, 2009

Rejection Letters

First Round of Rejection Letters:

Some of these have proven to be more interesting than guys who actually have a prayer!

Dear Cups of Coffee, I saw your post and I realize that you're asking for guys ages 26 - 36. That being said, I am 44. But a young 44 if you can believe it. Please let me know if you're interested. 

Dear 44, Thank you but no, I'm not. 

Dear Cups of Coffee, I may be an epoch or two older than you but in my mind, age equals experience. I'm 59 and would love to meet up with you. Hey, it's just coffee, right?

Dear 59, You're older than my dad. Dude, that's gross. 

Dear Cups of Coffee, I read the four requirements of your post. I know you said ages 26 - 36, preferably white, straight and single. I am 22, Hispanic, mostly straight and mostly single. Would you consider me anyway?

Dear guy who obviously can't read or follow directions, Not So Much. 

Dear Cups of Coffee, you mentioned in your ad that you are 5'8. I'm writing because I'm 5'5 and most girls have a problem with that. I don't want to presume that you're that kind of girl. You know, a girl who would judge a guy because of his height. If you don't care that I'm 5'5 then I think you're a really good person and I'd like to get to know you better. But if you are that kind of girl and you want a tall guy then good luck to you. You bitch. Ok, hope to talk to you soon...

Dear 5'5, good luck to you too. And might I suggest a pair of heels for your dating future?

No comments:

Post a Comment