Sunday, March 28, 2010

Caffeine Withdrawal

For my dearest loyal fans,

Thank you for hanging in there with me. I know I've been "on hiatus" but I'm back and better than ever. I can promise you many more months of laughter at my expense, through several disastrous dates bound to go horribly wrong. Why? Because I've sorted through all the New York City has to offer (and Long Island, New Jersey and parts of Connecticut for that matter) and realized that most of the men I've met are crazy. Hands down weirdos in one way or another. And while this sort of interaction doesn't land me any closer to marriage and children, it is at the very least entertaining to the masses and makes for great conversations. The book will come out one day soon, maybe even followed by a movie where I shall be played by Reese Witherspoon (a girl can dream, can't she???) And then torturing myself by sipping and chatting my way through 100 Cups of Coffee will all have been worth it. And who knows? Maybe there's 1 out of 100 who's close to normal? Suggestions welcome!!!

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment