Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hot Tub

Yesterday, I was invited out for possibly the most original, most intimate, scariest first date ever.

He had called while I was in the shower, which I made the mistake of divulging when I responded back. I gave him my standard hot showers & hot chocolate (and hot sex) should never be rushed. He added "or hot tubs". Said there's nothing sweeter than a hot tub on a cool night, beautiful girl, bottle of wine... Do we think he's done this before?

I laughed and asked whose jacuzzi would we have to steal for that date? He told me no one's, he has a hot tub in his backyard. He could pick me up in his Mercedes if I wanted.

Hot tub? Mercedes? Um, 1980 called. They want their moves back.

I thanked him for the offer but confessed I didn't often go on first dates that required bathing attire. "Who said anything about bathing attire? You don't have to wear anything if you don't want to." Dude... really???

"Well, unless you want to wear a swim cap." Yeah cause that's what I had in mind.

Suffice it to say I will not be plunging into that relationship anytime soon. Try your cheese fest on someone else, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment