Monday, October 3, 2011

Nowhere to Run

Kim,

I love you. I miss you. I don't want to leave and move away. The life I would lead anywhere else doesn't include you and that doesn't work for me. I want you in my life.

We both understand I screwed up big time, but I never realized it would all fall apart as a result. I wanted to apologize in person, but I am in shock over what happened. I didn't have any idea how to try and explain everything, or to ask you to forgive me. All I want is your love.

We are both worried about what everyone else thinks, but in the most honest and true way, all that matters is your heart and mine. And my heart is still yours. I love you. If you wanted to run away, or not worry about what anyone else thinks, we could do that together.

I can't promise that I will never make a mistake again, or that I will never do something dumb. But I can promise that I will never make this mistake again, and that will learn from it. I'm not a monster. I'm not cruel or callous. Hurting you crushed me. I never want to hurt anyone, and especially someone who I love, I admire, and who I would like to spend the rest of my life with.

I am only a man. Imperfect and foolish. I'm the man who loves you. I'm no better than anyone else, except that I am better with you.

I'm not ready to give up on us. We are so perfect together. Neither one of us is perfect, and we may both make mistakes, but I love you, and we can forgive each other. I believe in us.

Can we please talk? In person? Don't go away and try to forget me. Keep talking to me. I will be here.

- Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment